The information obtained from a franchise tax search is an
for a client in determining the status of a corporate entity.
Franchise Tax Search
- Corporate name as found in their files
- Date of incorporation
- Periods for which tax reports are due
- Periods for which taxes are due
- If foreign, it states the State of Incorporation
- If foreign, if any fees are due
Franchise Tax Searches are not available for N.F.P. Corp. or L.P.
Tax Certificate Under Seal
- That pursuant to certain Articles and Sections of the Tax Law all reports and taxes have been paid.
- This Certificate can only be obtained for corporations which are up to date with their filings.